Tuesday, June 01, 2010

some more Awards ...

Thank you jyoti of panchpakwan for passing me these tag awards,im just loving it :D ,it really made my day when i saw your msg to collect my award in my comment box ,i am so very happy to recieve them again ( 2nd time ) from you.It's really an inspiration to blog more and more with these lovely awards...happy blogging friends..As per the rules i have to share my favourite pic and tag other blogger friends,so i would like to share these awards with all my other fellow bloggers who visit my blog....please do pick them up.
above is a koala's pic munching his fav eucalyptus leaves,koalas are very cute and this is one of my fav pic which i took in STEVE IRWIN'S AUSTRALIAN ZOO in GOLDCOAST ( australia ) .

9 comments:

  1. congrats on ur awards..nice picture..cute koalas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonu, so many awards. U are becoming very popular with ur wonderful recipes. Keep up the good work. Nice snap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards wishing you many more to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog,please do drop a line with your expert thoughts...